Contract production in mechanical engineering
Since 1885, KINKELE has been one of the largest contract manufacturers and a specialist in special and mechanical engineering. Especially in these areas, contract manufacturing is becoming more and more relevant, as it allows bottlenecks to be bridged and contract manufacturing often leads to significant cost savings for the client.
KINKELE as a contract manufacturer
Are you missing important machines or the necessary expertise? As an "extended workbench", we offer the possibility of manufacturing components up to 20 x 4 x 5 m and 50 t unit weight, assemblies or complete machines for you.
The advantages of contract manufacturing at KINKELE:
- first-class processes for single and repeat production
- all process steps including project planning, machining, welding, painting, assembly and quality assurance from one source
- Compensation of fluctuating demand capacities within your own company
- highly-qualified personnel
- comprehensive machinery
- always up-to-date certificates and approvals
Our employees ensure high-quality results in the areas of machining, welding, coating and assembly. Our wide range of services in the area of contract manufacturing promises experienced expertise, as well as precision, highest quality and delivery reliability.
Production processes at a glance
KINKELE takes on tasks of contract manufacturing of small and large components or assemblies in the following fields:
- Machining / CNC contract manufacturing (vertical turning, portal milling machines, lateral milling machines, machining centres)
- Welding (111, E-Hand, 141 WIG/131 MIG/ 135 MAG/ 136 MAG-FD / 121 UP/ 15 plasma powder welding, certified according to EN 1090-1 to EXC4 / DIN EN ISO 3834-2 / DIN 2303 and many more)
- Painting (Airmix, double membrane, airless)
- Assembly (complete assembly up to commissioning, three assembly halls, 40 highly qualified employees, some with additional qualification pressure and vacuum test LTZ)
- Quality assurance (ISO 9001, KTA 1401, laser tracker, ZFP, weld seam inspection)
A selection of our references from various industries, gives you a small insight into our work to date - our extensive knowledge, also beyond the industries mentioned, makes us a strong partner!
Convince yourself of our customer-oriented service and send us your inquiry - we will be pleased to prepare an offer perfectly tailored to your requirements or invite you to visit our factory to get an impression of our performance capabilities.